How to Register:
Training Class Fees:
2. Read the document on training collars.
3. Locate the class you plan to attend on the schedule of classes.
5. Make a copy of your dog's rabies certificate (Required if your vet has given your dog the rabies vaccination. Per state law dogs must have rabies vaccination by six monthsof age.) Invoice from vet visit does not suffice.
6. Mail the application, copy of rabies certificate), and a check made out to KCKC for the appropriate fee to:
Key City Kennel Club
Lynn Davey, Training Director
47081 Linden Lane
Kasota, MN 56050
7. An acknowledgement of your application will be sent to the e-mail address you list on the application. Please write legibly and make certain your account will accept mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
Handling & Sequencing
$45/10 punch ticket